A group of individuals who impact the lives of children with Autism and other related disabilities through membership dollars. The Circle of Friends Society provides financial support to The Victory Center, a nonprofit organization that delivers services and education that promote the overall well being of the autism community and help children achieve a greater independence.
What do Circle of Friends Members Receive?
• Upon joining, you will receive a beautiful, custom designed “Circle of Friends” medal with ribbon, signifying that you are a member. This beautiful medallion will serve as your entry passport to five fabulous VIP events.
• Circle of Friends events will run every other month and will consist of delightful experiences, such as gourmet dining, Sunday brunches, VIP lunches and an extra special event such as a wine tasting dinner and concert tickets. These events will be exclusively for members only and their guests. Each event will have a reasonable charge to attend.
• As a special thank you for attending, after each event, members will receive a gold star pin to attach to their ribbon.
• A member may bring two new prospective members to our events for an additional cost of $50.00 plus the cost of food.
• Members will be recognized on a dedicated section of our Website as a Circle of Friends of The Victory Center, as well as on our social media platforms.
• Members will be promoted and listed as Circle of Friends on The Victory Center newsletters.
• Join for the fun and make new friends, all while supporting The Victory Center.
• Ignite a deep passion and satisfaction knowing that you are helping to shape the future of an autistic child.
An annual commitment of $500.00 makes you a Circle of Friends Society Member.
Help us spread the word by telling others about the The Victory’s Center, Circle of Friends Society.
Time: 6:00 pm
Location: Chateau Morocco, 4891 SW 76th Street Miami, FL 33143
Location: Fiola Miami, 1500 San Ignacio Ave Coral Gables, FL 33146
Rescheduled Date TBA
Location: Brightline Train Station (Miami & Ft. Lauderdale), Flagler Museum
Location: AQ Chop House by IL Mulino New York, 17875 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Location: Council Oak Restaurant at Hard Rock Hotel, 1 Seminole Way, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314